Your Generous Donations To The Continued Success of The International Independent Showmen’s Museum Are Greatly Appreciated
The International Independent Showmen’s Museum has been a dream held by carnival and circus historians, carnival enthusiasts, and those in the outdoor amusement business for the past decade. With the generous support of the International Independent Showmen’s Museum Corporation, Greater Sun City Center Community Foundation, Jim Frederiksen, International Independent Showmen’s Association, members of the International Independent Showmen’s Association, and University of South Florida Libraries Special Collections Department, the museum is operating.
The International Independent Showmen’s Museum currently features historical wagons from various carnivals and traveling shows, several rides, rare games, photographs, and other carnival related artifacts.
There are many ways to support the International Independent Showmen”s Museum and to keep adding to the growing number of collections that showcase and preserve the American Carnival and Outdoor Amusement Business.
Your support is greatly appreciated. If you would like to make a contribution to the Museum Fund, please click the “donate” button below:
The International Independent Showmen’s Museum is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization so most gifts are tax deductible. We invite you to help us with:
- Annual donations to our operations fund. You can make your pledge with payments once a month, quarterly, semi-annually or once a year.
- Memorial gifts for loved ones or donations to honor a family member, friend, co-worker or graduating class on a special occasion or “just because.”
- Special tributes in honor or memory of a pet, horse or favorite animal.
- Planned gifts that will leave a legacy of happiness for future generations. Your gift will help us sustain our facilities, operations and programs for years to come. Contact us for information about arranging your gift.
- Sponsorships of museum items such as the display cases, exhibits, and restoration of artifacts and photographs. Your personal or corporate gift will be recognized in the carousel house and in promotional materials.
You may give your tax-deductible donation directly to the International Independent Showmen’s Museum.
You can donate with:
- Cash, check or credit card. We can accept your gift in person or by mail at:
International Independent Showmen’s Museum Corporation
PO Box 1823, Gibsonton, Florida 33534
Donate Now Online through our PayPal account:
- Stock, life insurance or other charitable gift options.
- Matching funds from your company. Please check with your employer’s program to see how to qualify for matching dollars.
When paying by check: Please make your check payable to the International Independent Showmen’s Museum Corporation and mail it to:
International Independent Showmen’s Museum
PO Box 1823
Gibsonton, FL 33534
If you have questions about donation or sponsorship opportunities, or if you need more information, please contact us.
Contact Us / Send Us an Email
Contact Us / Phone Us